segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2018

[REL] Global Supertanker Boeing 747-446BCF - N744ST

Now for something different. I don't think I have ever done a repaint of a firefighting aircraft so I figured out this could be a fun start. This 747 started it's life flying for Japan Airlines up to 2010, afterwards it was converted to freighter and adapted for firefighting duty with Evergreen International. Somewhere between 2016 or 2017 it began flying for Global Supertanker. It is currently in use to combat the wildfires in California.

I'd have included a cleo file to release that smoke from the Stuntplane to give the illusion of the aircraft dropping fire retardant (like how they do IRL), but I couldn't find a decent script for that... I apologize for it.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário